corrie hearts spaghetti squash (big time)

I absolutely positively cannot get enough spaghetti squash into my body via my mouth. (ummm... not that I've tried any other route...) Ohmygoodness I love it so.


First I started with spaghetti squash with meat sauce, like traditional spaghetti is served. I loved it so much the next few times I made it I used chopped up and cooked tomatoes with a few herbs and spices thrown in. Now I forgo any trying to dress it up and eat it just as is, cooked with garlic, shredded and topped with salt and pepper. If I'm feeling crazy I'll throw some butter on top, but most times not.

It's so delicious my mouth is watering just thinking about it. And I've already had a huge serving for lunch.

Next google search: is too much spaghetti squash bad for you?

2 comments:

beckster said...

I want summa that squash.

mmichele said...

Little bit of nutmeg... divine.