profound sadness

This absolutely makes my blood boil. After all we've been through and with everything we're dealing with to have a child it makes me so angry to know that there are people out there who treat children as if they're disposable.

How can it be? How can something like this be allowed to happen?

I don't know. But I know that while we were losing our son there were times when I felt like God was weeping with us; a profound sadness over injustices like these.  

I'll be thinking of these two little girls a lot over the next while. And praying that their heavenly father will hold them tightly in his arms.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the one bit of light in this, hey? Soon that little girl will know love like she hasn't ever known here on earth.

ccap

Mom said...

TEARS, just plain TEARS.

Kim O said...

Arg.