adventure gear (corrie style)

Look at these two sweetie-pies. I just love'em.







They were off on a big adventure this summer so I made them a couple of things to take along. Jack got a t-shirt cape and Abby got a sequined skirt. I mean, c'mon, both absolutely necessary for adventuring. And both super easy to make, I love the way they turned out*.

I asked Cynthia (their mom) to take a couple of pictures of them for me and she sent over a few. These were the ones I liked best, though. It's funny because there were better pictures of the cape and skirt but I fell in love with Jack's super hero pose and the expression on Abby's face in these two. So great!

*I sort of feel bad that my blog has kind of turned into a scrapbook of my crafts that I've made. But on the other hand I love having a record of them all, there's no way I'd ever remember what I made for who. If you find it totally boring, sorry! Funner stuff should be along any time now : )

2 comments:

Kim O said...

I can't wait till you're blogging about one of a kind baby outfits! (for Aali?) ha ha...

pamero said...

NEver boring....love seeing all the funky stuff you make. SHould I send you pictures of the stuff you make for me? Or maybe I'll just post it myself....