crafty as cupid

Now for part two: Decorations For Me.

I loved Oscar's garland so much I decided to make one for myself. I stitched it up on all four sides (unlike Oskie's) because I wanted it to last more than one year and that burlap sure comes apart easily once you cut it.


I kinda like how it turned out. Like, if I saw it on a blog I'd want to make it.


And my kiss and a hug. I'm loving the hot pink. Didn't think I would, but I do.

I also forgot that I made one other craft but left it to dry and never did anything with it! Maybe I'll have to turn it into Valentines for our Valentine's Day supper tonight! Hooray!

Happy Valentine's Day, one and all!

2 comments:

Kim O said...

You are SO crafty!! It's sad to think I'll never be as good as you, but then I get to receive super cute thrifty gifty-gifts from you, and I love that.

corrie said...

Ummm... not as crafty as me? Did you not see the aDORable crocheted owl perched on my shelf in that photo? And Oscar's makes-me-say-awwww every time I see it mobile? Kinda proof that I don't have the market cornered on crafty-ness in our family!