yummy


Oh boy. What does it say when the home cooked meals Daryl and I share are the most exciting thing in my life right now?


That being said. Check out this beauty.

I had some stewing beef but didn't want to make stew so found a recipe for Italian Shredded Beef Sandwiches. I worried and checked on it the entire three hours it was cooking because, well, I don't have the best track record with cooking beef. I shouldn't have worried, it was DELICOUS! And because it had a three hour cooking time I decided to whip up some buns to eat it on. Now, Daryl's the bread maker in our family but, I have to say, my buns turned out pretty darn good for a first try at making bread. Daryl got these leftovers for lunch the next day. Yum, yum, yum.

6 comments:

Terry's Girl said...

that is some seriously yummy looking yummage you have made....nice! And the photo is awesome too!!

pamero said...

Hmmm...still not as enticing as the quesidillas we had for supper at your house last night. Your house is like the house of good food. yUm!

corrie said...

Oops, photo credit should have gone to Daryl, who (not even very grudgingly) got the camera out and took many photos from many angles until he got the one I wanted : ) (probably because I had just filled his belly with deliciousness!)

And,yes, the quesidillas were tasty but I still dream of this sandwich... soooooo goooooood....

Daryl said...

Hey corrie... remember those beef sammiches... yummmm.... I just drooled a bit.

mmichele said...

As to the first question... I think it says that there is comfort in simple pleasures.

Linda said...

Looks delicious. And those buns. They are lovely.