lunch

Yum, yum, yum.

This is what I got to take for lunch today. Chickpea, cauliflower, and tofu curry.

We cooked it together last night, made a bit of a mess, had a bit of a laughing fit that resulted in someone getting someone else's spit right in their mouth, then mad wiping and more laughing. We do love our chickpea curry and throw in whatever veggies and spices are handy so it's different every time. I found the greatest recipe for brown rice that comes out perfect and fluffy everytime (yes! fluffy brown rice!) and Daryl has pretty much *perfected* the art of naan making. I'm not sure what I loved more, the curry or the naan, but it was particularly delicious last night.

And as I polished off my leftovers for lunch today at work, it was like an edible hug and I thought of how much fun we have cooking together and laughing together and how lucky am I to be living this life?

Pretty darn, that's for sure.

3 comments:

Daryl said...

I like how the one mis-shapen naan makes the picture. It looks like Boob-Headed Australia.

ccap said...

Positively lovely.

pamero said...

Um...would you guys consider coming over to our house to teach us how to make boob austrailia naan bread?