if i weren't so tired i'd have a good title

Is there some kind of illness I could have that is making me so tired?


I'm tired when I wake up. I'm tired while I work. I'm tired when I sit down and have my lunch. I'm tired on the walk home from work. I'm tired when I'm making supper. I'm tired when I'm at meetings or out with friends or sitting on the couch watching a movie. I'm tired when I got to bed and inexplicably can't sleep for 45 minutes to an hour.

I'm sick of it.

Life seems like it's one thing keeping me from my bed after another.

Could it be Dengue Fever? I don't even know what that is, it just seems exotic and like a good excuse for being so tired all the time.

3 comments:

ccap said...

Sounds like scurvy to me. Oh, that's probably not exotic enough.

beckster said...

Maybe you have thyroid issues. Isn't that supposed to make you tired?

pamero said...

ummmm...maybe you're just working too much?!