puke

Has anyone else seen this?

It kinds ticks me off. Maybe the fact that Americans feel that "it's not appropriate for an American president to bow to a foreign one" is the reason that Americans are so poorly thought of elsewhere in the world.

Was their president not visiting an emperor on his own soil? Was he not a guest in that country? Maybe it's a good idea to try an approach different from ages past?

I know this is terribly foreign to American politicians, but maybe a little humility is called for?

5 comments:

Terry's Girl said...

I'm with you on that.
Common decency and respect can go a long way in this insane world.

pamero said...

Oh maaaaan, don't get me started on the ignorant, arrogant portion of americans again! I was just deciding that I only dislike the idiot americans, not the regular, reasonable ones and then they get all up in arms about something as dumb as this! Don't you guys have better stuff to complain about? ugh.

Mom said...

OK, we are down here with these Americans
and they are all so nice and humble, I don't know what incident you are talking
about with their president . I think they just don't publish it here in America.
You will have to tell me all about it when we get home Friday night. Ok, you can tell me about it on Sat.

Damero said...

I Just threw up in my mouth...

ccap said...

Here, here!