my apologies

I really have nothing to say. I'm only posting because I was sitting next to my sister watching her go on to my blog and before I could say, "there's nothing new there" my blog came up and she sighed a mournful sigh. The sigh told me I'm boring and I should think of something to post. But the problem is, I have nothing to post about. I am firmly entrenched in the routine of going to work (or school) coming home, heating up some soup, and watching tv. The only good thing about this routine is that I can now work out as I watch tv so I don't feel quite as lazy. I just don't have any oomph in my life. I'm all out of get up and go. The days don't bring any new reasons for me to jump out of bed. If I could stay in my pyjamas all day and lie on the couch surfing the net, believe you me, I would.

Man, I hate February. I mean, REALLY hate February.

Plus, it's fricken cold out and I'm fricken sick of the fricken cold. Fricken frick.

4 comments:

pamero said...

Well, at least you make good soup and have a lovely shaved head.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're boring!
good heavens...

Linda said...

Boring? I don't think so.

Fricken cold? Absolutely. Can't wait till February is over. Finished.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the February Blahs. Don't worry the snow sculptures for the Festival Du Voyageur still have to melt so it should be warm by the weekend!! ;)