trouble

I have an extension cord that I plug my space heater into all the time. It sizzles and pops and sends out blue sparks at me. One time it even sent up a little wisp of smoke. Everytime I plug the space heater in I do so with my fingertips, if I hadn't just cut my nails I would use them. How many volts do you think an extension cord can send out? Cause most of the time I'm scared that it will electrocute me and my sister will come up to my house and find my smoking body and fried hair stiff on the kitchen floor.

So why don't I get a new extension cord? I don't know...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

As a firefighter wife, I know this well. STOP!!!!! Go buy a new cord!!! I'll even pitch in for it. do not pass go, go to the nearest store and buy one!!!

Anonymous said...

Um, I think I'll go out and buy you one today!!

m

Linda said...

I would be really sad if your sister found your smoking corpse in your apartment. Please buy a new extension cord!

corrie said...

I have a new plan... I just leave the space heater plugged in and turn the dail on and off... better?

ccap said...

Drat! I already BOUGHT your Christmas present.

corrie said...

But you would have bought me a new extension cord? I'm so lucky to have a friend like you...

Kim O said...

well I found dad dealing withe the same problem a few weeks ago... maybe you guys should go shopping together!