my dream

I dreamed last night that I stole sandwich meat. I don't know why. I guess I was craving a roast beef sandwich. But it was meat that I had to cut off the roast. So I cut it off the roast, wrapped it up and put it in my bag. And then I realized that it was ham. But I still took it.

Next, I decided I needed some bread. So I opened up a bread bag, took out four slices, and put it in my bag with the meat. I don't know why I took bread. I have plenty at home.

To top it off, I grabbed a can of coke and in my bag it went.

I've been trying to think all day what this could mean and haven't come to any good conclusions... any ideas?

3 comments:

ccap said...

I don't know but it's kind of funny.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you were just hungry.

pamero said...

Okay, I don't really have any ideas except that I know you are a little obsessed with certain sandwiches(ie.Reuben, hot turkey), but I do know your dream was very orderly. Meat, then bread=sandwich.
Mine are always so mish-mashed together following several different storylines simutaneously.