john 21

I like thinking of Jesus as someone who would sit on the beach and eat fish grilled over coals. I imagine the sand on his feet and the sun setting over the water. I imagine laughing and talking and sometimes just sitting and staring into the fire like always happens when you're sitting around a fire.

Sometimes I am afraid of what will happen when I meet Jesus. I would feel embarrassed or shy or something. I wouldn't know what to say...what I could possibly say...

But when I think of sitting around a campfire with Jesus and listening to the waves lap the shore as the stars come out I feel like it would be okay. Actually, it makes me excited.

I might even eat fish if Jesus cooked it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

smile

beckster said...

does that make chef a variation of jesus?

you eat his fish...

pamero said...

ha ha HA beckster.
Good one!

Actually, if you do get to sit around a campfire with jesus,
can I PLEEEEEEEASSSEEEE be invited.
If not, I will feel REALLY left out.

corrie said...

Yah, you're invited.