asian treats


We live a couple of blocks from Young's Asian Market and every once in a while we wander down to pick up a couple of things but mostly to explore. I LOVE looking around in different culture's grocery stores. Just ask the people I travelled Europe with, they couldn't get me out of them!

I love checking out all the different products, finding the good deals (Young's always has good prices on asparagus and fresh herbs), and trying something new as a treat.

So, true to form, we each picked out a treat.

Can you guess whose is whose?

(Hint, mine doesn't say "no-meat goodness" on it)

6 comments:

darien said...

I love pocky sticks!

corrie said...

I know! And there are so many different kinds... I have to say, I loved the salty ones, after that my fav is the almond ones.

Ron Swanson said...

**WARNING** Baconette strips is not a proper substitute for "Real Meat Goodness" on your sandwich.

Anonymous said...

I love pocky too! I have never tried the salty ones, the kids always go for the sweeter type.

Marja

Kim O said...

Bacon what-now?!
Daryl, that's disgusting, and No, I don't want to try one.

Court said...

lol, no meat goodness...

I'd like to try those pocky sticks though, they look yummy!