black cloud

Oh, I'm in a bad mood today. From the moment I woke up at 3:30am to rain hammering on my window, refusing to let me sleep, I knew it wasn't going to be a good day. This mood has wrapped itself around me and dug in with all it's claws. I can't seem to shake it. Everything I touch today seems doomed. I broke a cup at work, my scooter ran out of gas, I said the wrong thing to a customer, and a guy at lunch looked at me funny.

There's so much crap going on in the world right now and none of it is happening to me. And yet I'm still in a bad mood.

I think I'm going to go drown my sorrows in movies.

4 comments:

ccap said...

You could have come and helped us pack, I'm sure THAT would have cheered you up. ;-)

Michael said...

Mmmm, movies.

Jae said...

Whenever I'm in a bad mood, and I'm by myself in my apartment, I blare really loud, happy music, I belt out some tunes and dance around in my apartment. Even if I don't feel like doing it, and I force myself to anyway, I end up in a better mood when I'm done.

ccap said...

You should post now, on your trip. Surely it would no longer be about your black mood.