things i hate today (and always)

1. Burning my tongue and mouth on very hot hot chocolate.
2. Carpe Diem poetry, they always seem to be written by men to convince women to have sex. (see "To the Virgins, To Make Much of Time" and "To His Coy Mistress")
3. The cuffs of my jeans getting wet while I'm driving and they're hanging into a pile of slush on the floor mat in my car.
4. Twenty year olds who grow beards at bible college.
5. The way I have to tuck the cuffs of my jeans into my shoes so they don't soak up the water from the floor mat in my car.

4 comments:

Linda said...

#4. I am with you all the way. I told Eric that if he started growing a beard when he started at Prov, I would write him out of the will.

Rudy Wellsand said...

NICE SITE! I read down thru you Nov. 13th "Wonder." Just a tho't, DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ CODES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that CONTROL your Destiny?

See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study.

HAVE A MUCH MORE BRILLIANT DAY!

Kim O said...

those "hairy 'till janurary" boys are pretty annoying with their facial hair...

Anonymous said...

Slush!? Does this mean that you have snow in Winnipeg already? We've had rain but no snow sadly.