just one of those days

It's a gloomy, cold, rainy day outside and I usually love days like that because it means I don't have to feel guilty about curling up on the couch, reading and watching tv all day. But today it just feels oppressive. And I feel like crying. There is nothing in my life that is cryworthy at the moment, everything is good. I'm in one of those phases where I even accept the hard things because they're shaping me into something better, something more. But I still feel like I need to have a good cry.

I'm going out for lunch with two of my most favourite people in the world. Hopefully they'll still love me even if a couple of tears leak out.

And hopefully they don't make me laugh so much that it turns into hysterically crying. We will be out in public, after all.

2 comments:

ccap said...

Wanna get together and eat bon bons? (There I go with that word again.) I'm feeling rather blue today too.

beckster said...

I vote it is time for a new post...