swirling

Just a few quotes that have been swirling around in my head for the past few days. It seems when I am feeling uninspired the words of others become that much more meaningful...

Sarah Groves:
And I just showed up for my own life. And I'm standing here taking it in and it sure looks bright... Oh the glory of God is man fully alive...

Jars of Clay:
So tie me to a tree and let the smoke and ash collect. No I won't regret to let love do what love will let. We can drown in mixed emotion or walk across an angry sea. This is the cost of being free.

Downhere:
And it feels like winter on a perfect summer day. If I'd convince my heart to know You really loved me it might just go away.

Shakespeare:
I am very proud, revengeful, ambitious; with more offences at my beck than I have thoughts to put them in, imagination to give them shape, or time to act them in. What should such fellows as I do, crawling between earth and heaven? We are arrant knaves all; believe none of us.

The Normals:
So I tear hard at this brittle bone and I drink deep this wine. Live rich off the meat of this table for it's here where I can find the grace of a saviour, the face of a lover, the absence of what I fear. I'm not alone for here I've found a home.

2 comments:

pamero said...

uh,yeah, they're all awesome.

mmichele said...

i love it when you post